SUMILARV�� 0.5 G
An advanced mosquito larval control agent, effective against all types of mosquito larvae and prevents larvae from developing into adult mosquitoes.
SumiLarv����0.5 G, is an advanced mosquito larval control agent pioneered by Sumitomo Chemical to prevent larvae from developing into adult mosquitoes. A granule formulation for application to water bodies with a high safety margin. Sumilarv����0.5 G contains the insect growth regulator pyriproxyfen, which is highly active and long-lasting at very low dose rates.
It has a unique mode of action, affecting the physiology of morphogenesis, reproduction and embryogenesis of insects.
It is a long lasting effect on fly maggot when used appropriate in the breeding sites.
- Prevents larvae from developing into adult mosquitoes and flies
- Effective against maggots of fly and all types of mosquito larvae.
- Unique mode of action.
- Effective at very low dose rates.
- Ready to use granular formulation.
- Used both in clean and polluted water bodies where larvae breeds.
- Long lasting: up to 8 weeks control.
- Low environmental impact.
- Central Insecticide Board (CIB) registered.
- National Vector Borne Disease control Programme (NVBDCP) recommended.
- Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) approval.
- World Haelth Organisation Pesticide Evaluation Scheme (WHOPES) recommended.
- Approved for application to drinking water by WHO at recommended dose.
- Effective against maggot of the flies by application to breeding sites like infested manure, garbages, poultry manure, etc.
- Affordable pack size.
No reviews have been written for this product.Write your own review
Sorry, it looks like some products are not available in selected quantity.