VECTOBAC�� 12 AS
A biodegradable, biological formulation effective against mosquito, black flies and nuisance flies.
VectoBac����12AS is an aqueous suspension formulation of��Bacillus thuringiensis��subsp.��israelensis��(strain AM65-52) for control of mosquito larvae. The product is a bacterium occurring naturally in soil & aquatic environment, having a potency of 1200 International Toxicity Unit (ITU) per mg against��Aedes aegypti��larvae.
VectoBac����12 AS can be used in both Clean/potable and polluted water to control mosquito larvae.
- Biological Larvicide
- Aqueous Suspension formulation.
- Biodegradable, no harmful effect on applicator and non target living organism
- Effective against mosquito, black Flies, nuisance flies
- Quickly kills mosquito larvae
- Use both in clean and polluted water bodies where larvae breeds
- Important tool in Resistance Management
- Central Insecticide Board (CIB) registered
- National Vector Borne Disease control Programme (NVBDCP) recommended
- Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) approved
- Low Logistic cost
- Affordable pack size
No reviews have been written for this product.Write your own review
Sorry, it looks like some products are not available in selected quantity.